Friday, July 16, 2010

New begining ; Thanks to all for their support

Dear Friends,



Shambhoo Mahadeva



It's a new start (in blogging) for me from July 16 onwards. Though it is painful to tell what prompted me to start a new blog when my personal blog attracted many in short time, i'm revealing that because public holds the helm to decide - who should win and not in a society. 

Sadly, my favourite personal blog - www.govindannampoothiry.blogspot. was deleted by Google authorities citing Spam as the reason behind it. Though I had alerted them hitherto nothing has happened. The tragedy happened two days ago.



Even at this time support from several readers made me happy. Lot of people visited my blog again and again. Showed their disgust against this cruelsome act. And they motivated me! 
And it lead me to create a new blog. So, I dedicate my blog - www.kgovindannampoothiry.blogspot.com. to my readers and well wishers.



I expect your support and blessings in future too. It's a new era in my life. I hope you will enjoy reading novel reports. 



Regards



--
K Govindan Nampoothiry,
Journalist,
Kochi.
Mobile : + 91 9747056838

No comments:

Post a Comment